Easyinsmile Dental Bioceramic Root Canal Sealer Sealing Material Cement For Endodontic 2g
The root canal filling paste is a pre-mixed paste material that contains an inorganic powder system and an organic mixture liquid. It can solidify in the fluid environment, effectively seal the root apex and have good biocompatibility. The curing time is stable and less affected by the humidity of the root canal. It has excellent X-ray shielding, flowability, antibacterial properties, does not stain the tooth, and is non-irritating.
Dental Bioceramic Root Canal Sealer Sealing Material Cement For Endodontic 2g
EASYINSMILE X-ROOT Injectable Root Canal Bioceramic Sealer
Product Description: The root canal filling paste is a pre-mixed paste material that contains an inorganic powder system and an organic mixture liquid. It can solidify in the fluid environment, effectively seal the root apex and have good
biocompatibility. The curing time is stable and less affected by the humidity of the root canal. It has excellent X-ray shielding, flowability, antibacterial properties, does not stain the tooth, and is non-irritating.
Main Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, calcium silicate, zirconium oxide, fillers, water and thickening agent.
Technical Indicator:Do not use excessive force when filling, avoid overfilling. Pregnant or lactating women should use with caution. If clogging occurs during filling, please replace the needle.
Principle of Action: The organic system in the paste forms a three-dimensional network structure, and the powder system remains stable outside the three-dimensional network space. When filling the root canal, the paste destroys the three-dimensional space network by exchanging with the fluid in the root canal, releasing the water in it, making the root canal have enough moisture for the paste to solidify stably. The curing time in the tooth is less than 72 hours.
Scope of Application:Used for sealing and filling of root canal.
Removal Method:Use with a rubber stopper and remove the root filling material by conventional methods.
Instruction for Use:
1. Before using the root canal filling paste, thoroughly prepare and rinse the root canal according to the conventional root canal treatment process.
2. Unscrew the product injector cap, tighten the root canal injection needle, and inject the product into the needle to remove the air from the needle.
3. Insert the root canal injection needle as deep as possible into the root canal, gently and continuously inject the root canal filling paste to the root apex. Slowly withdraw the root canal injection needle while filling the paste. Completely fill the root canal, avoiding the formation of air bubbles and overfilling the root canal.
4. Check the X-ray film to confirm the filling condition of the paste. If the filling amount is notenough, thoroughly rinse the root canal filling paste from the root canal and repeat the placement steps.
5. Use a moist cotton ball to clean the excess root canal filling paste from the root canal opening.
6. Usually, it is necessary to place a rubber stopper or a heated rubber stopper in the root canal for joint use.
7. Turn counterclockwise to remove the disposable root canal injection needle from the injector, reseal the injector cap, and put the injector in a sealed aluminum foil bag for dry storage at room temperature.
1. The injection needle is disposable and cannot be reused.
2. This product minimizes the exposure time to air, and after each use, tighten the protective cover and store it at room temperature in a dry place.
3. Avoid contact with skin, mucous membranes, and eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
Environmental Protection: The disposal of related materials must be in accordance with local regulations and should be discussed with local waste disposal companies.
Contraindications: Not suitable for people allergic to this product.
Storage:Avoid direct sunlight, sealed and stored at room temperature in a dry place.
Shelf Life:2 years
Production Date:See the outer packaging box.